Saturday 8 February 2014

Studio 61


My Woodland Collection is now available at Studio 61, a colourful welcoming gallery up near Matlock in the beautiful Peak District! I do love it up there. My first teaching job was in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, on the Leicestershire/Derbyshire border, and we regularly took students up to the Peak District for Geography field trips and Duke of Edinburgh Award expeditions. The Matlock area really is gorgeous, no matter what the weather!

Studio 61 is owned by Karina Goodman, whose own lovely paintings are on display in galleries up and down the country. You can read more about the gallery here, and as I am one of the featured artists in the gallery this month visit the Studio 61 blog too to find an interview all about me and my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails