Wednesday 11 December 2013

Pretty earrings!

I think that it's safe to say that my resolution come New Year should be to blog more often! I only have the usual excuse to offer - busy with teaching, busy with orders for Christmas presents and some lovely commissions too, and of course busy with Christmas events with the boys. In the last week we've had one Christmas concert, four birthday parties, one Cubs Christmas party and one school historical dress-up day - and that's just been for Ben!

Anyway, enough of that - I have been making some new pieces of jewellery for the website in between the order and commissions and it's been too long since I last showed you some pretty pictures....


Four new earring designs for you - from top to bottom, left to right Onyz Drops, Angels , Autumn Sparkle, Amethyst Hearts, all looking for new homes now!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about blogging more. I have been horrible about posting the last few months. I just love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love the ones on the top right, with the drop-shaped tags - very charming! Wish you a stressless ending Advent season, my dear!
    xoxo, Michi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michi - those ones, the Angels, are flying off to their new home this afternoon!
      I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too.
      Jo x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails