Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year Sale!



Happy New Year! We're off to visit friends in Wales for New Year's Eve, the same friends we spent the start of this year with, so it seems appropriate that we end the year with them too! I'm looking forward to a wonderful evening of great food and great company - and probably silly games and lots of chocolate too!

I've been enjoying a refreshing break from the studio this holiday season, and I think that I needed a break to recharge as I've been busy sketching out new ideas over the last couple of evenings after the boys are safely asleep in bed. I'm looking forward to getting back into the studio in a few days.

In the meantime to clear some space for these new ideas I'm having a New Year sale, so if Santa didn't quite bring you what you hoped for you can treat yourself instead! The sale ends on 10th January, and you just need to enter the code "newyear14" to get 20% off all jewellery.

I hope that you enjoy your New Year's Eve and have a great start to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails