Thursday 13 June 2013

Primrose Hill

It's been a while since I made a pair of earrings for the AJE earring challenge but as it was my turn to write the reveal post over on the AJE blog last Sunday I thought that it was about time I sorted myself out! It's not that I don't make earrings, it's just that most of them are from my Golden Collection so they don't fit in the challenge.

I'm really pleased with this pair of earrings. Yellow is definitely not a colour I work with much - ok, let's me honest here - it's a colour that I usually avoid! But something made me add a string of dusky yellow faceted glass beads to my shopping basket on Etsy ages ago, and seeing a friend's lovely yellow cardigan worn over a grey t-shirt encouraged me to actually use them! So here you are...


Primrose Hill - Soft primose yellow, subtle grey and silver with a delicate texture all add up to a dainty pair of earrings that quickly become your favourites to wear with jeans and a tshirt or a summer dress. Perfect for adding a lovely touch of colour. Picasso Jasper, faceted yellow glass beads and sterling silver.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Jo they are stunning! Am not used to seeing yellow on your blog, but the colour/texture combo is great. Funny how seeing colours on other people can inspire us....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great. The yellow and gray color combo is so desirable right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails