Saturday 31 March 2012

Spotted and Pinned!


My clasps and findings have been featured on both Art Bead Scene and Rebecca Anderson's Songbeads blog this week. Rebecca is one of the ABS blog team, and has written both a tutorial (using my poppy and daisy clasps, silk and macrame) and the Studio Saturday post over there this week - head over to the ABS blog and leave a comment on her Studio Saturday post to be in with a chance of winning a set of my poppy headpins and charms, and to get a code for my etsy shop that will get you 15% off until the end of May!

And the "pinned" part of the post title? I've set up a Pinterest board for designs made using my Daisychain Extra bits and pieces - you can find it here, and if you've got pictures of jewellery made using them please let me know where they are and I'll pin them. All the photos get linked back to your website/blog/etsy shop or wherever the pictures were pinned from, so it's an easy way of getting some more publicity.

There will be a shop update later on this evening - some new made-to-order designs that I've been working on for a while and some limited edition pieces too. I'll post here again when they're in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails