Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothering Sunday!



A little late in the day, I know, but Happy Mothering Sunday to mothers, grandmas and anyone else who mothers anyone! T and the boys gave me a lovely day today. A lie-in this morning then T took both boys to Ben's swimming lesson so I could have a leisurely and uninterrupted breakfast and shower (bliss!), followed by lunch out. After lunch while Jamie was napping and T and Ben raced round the Mario Kart tracks I went out the shed and just played, tried out a few ideas that I've been wanting to have a go at for months. One of them worked even better than I'd hoped for, so at one point I was dancing round the shed! I'll be able to show you the results of it in a couple of days. All in all, a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails