Tuesday 30 August 2011

Poppies are here at last!



I have been working on some poppy clasps for my etsy supplies shop for a week now, and promising a few people that they would be uploaded soon - and here they are! Oxidised copper, oxidised silver and polished silver poppies with a choice of hooks on the back to turn them into clasps or wire figures of eight on the back to allow them to be used as connectors - perfect to use in place of a bead, as a charm on a bracelet or as part of a pendant! Each one is slightly different due to how I make them. I used a couple of the copper poppies this afternoon, so as soon as I've edited the photos of what I made I'll post that here too.

3 comments:

  1. I really like these, Jo. I've put my order in for a couple! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your order Sue! I've started making them and they'll be on their way to you by the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woop! Just got home from Switzerland to find my lovely package of goodies. Thanks Jo! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails