Wednesday 22 June 2011

BTW

Thank you so much to those of  you who posted a comment on my dilemma about childcare. I know I'm doing the right thing, both by me and by the rest of my family, and I know that I will really look forward to my Thursday work days and make the most of them so that my time with my boys is quality time, but I also know that there will be a bit of guilt as well - that's just the way I am!


I spent some of Jamie's nap time this morning making up some orders - some NOTHS orders and some orders for my clasps as well - I am so chuffed at how well they are selling! They're selling mainly on my website at the moment, but hopefully the etsy sales will pick up too as I list more designs - the more I list, the easier it will be for people to find me. This evening, though, I actually used one of the oak toggle clasps myself and made the bracelet above. I've had it planned out for ages! The beads are some of my goodies from Artisan last October - picasso jasper in a beautiful matt finish. The chain that makes up part of the bracelet is interlinked - fun to do but it takes a lot of concentration to get the pattern right!


Now, my job for tomorrow is to upload this, some earrings and some new clasps to the website!

3 comments:

  1. How lovely. I especially like the way you have combined links with stones. I may develop (not copy) that idea for myself if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet...

    I used a picture of 'our' necklace in a carnival blog post today and linked it back to here! http://starvingartiststeam.blogspot.com/


    I think I'm going to go try your bubble earring tutorial this afternoon.. it's been a long time since I soldered.. wonder how much I'll melt!


    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona - please go ahead! I'd love to see what you come up with.

    A great post Lynne - and good to see the necklace again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails