Wednesday 23 June 2010

Bead Soup Party Day 5

Today is the day for my Bead Soup partner to reveal what she's made - are you ready?


This is what I sent here - she's made three pieces from her soup so far, and another couple are in the pipeline too - she has been busy! I've only made one piece so far from the soup she sent me so I'd better get a move on!

And this is one of the pieces Malin's made - she's called it "Lisa" as the ceramic pendant I sent her was made by Lisa Stevens. I love how she's made the bail for the pendant! I never would have thought of making one like that, but it works perfectly. The other pieces she's made are another necklace (this time called "Joanne"!) and a bracelet using some of the green beads I sent her. Please go and visit her blog to see more!

The other party bloggers today are:

48. Nan, Spirit Rattles
49. Amy, Copper Diem
50. Malin, Beading by Malin de Koning - my partner!
51. Anne, Gardanne Glass Lampwork
52. Alice, Alice's Beads and Baubles
53. Barbara, Second Surf
54. Amanda, Articulations
55. Heather, Humble Beads
56. Melissa, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
57. Kate, Organic Odysseys
58. Patti, PJ Clark Designs
59. Stefanie, Stefanie's Sammelsurium

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I didn't play this time as I was away for 5 weeks then had family vising for 10 days almost as soon as I got home!

    Love looking at what people do with their soup!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails