Sunday 20 June 2010

Bead Soup Party Day 2

Just a quick post as I've just popped on here for ten minutes while I'm at my parents still to give you the list of the Bead Soup Party blogs for today. If you're able to visit any of them I know they will appreciate it! By the way, Malin (my Bead Soup partner) will post her party piece on Wednesday and I'll be posting mine on the last day, next Saturday.

14. Jen, Jen Judd Rocks 
16. Emanda, Artemisia Studio 
17. Marie, Skye Jewels 
18. Loretta, Designs By Loretta 
19. Stacy, Sissy and Jack's 
20. Joanna, Filcowe 
21. Diane, Diane Hawkey 
22. Marianna, Pretty Shiny Things 
23. Anna, The Laughing Raven 
24. Marcie, La Bella Joya 
25. Lois, Que Onda Q'town? 

2 comments:

  1. Jo, thanks for stopping by my blog to have a look at my bead soup. I will be sure and be back on Sat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails