Thursday 22 April 2010

Yes, I know...

I've been a bad blogger - sorry! The problem is that when I get close to a deadline I tend to forget nearly everything else and I think that I'll blog the next day, and then that turns into the next day, and the next - you see the pattern here? And I haven't been well (nothing particularly bad, just a cough and cold I can't seem to shake off. Doctor says my immune system is low after spell in hospital last year). And it was my birthday on Friday. And I was ill on my birthday. And my college classes are coming to the end of their courses so there's lots of marking to be done. And magazine articles to be written. Need any more excuses? No? Good. Moving on then!!

It's not as if I haven't been busy - I really have, I promise! I've got lots of photos I can't show you yet as they're to do with a commission I've been busy with, but I've got a bunch of photos to edit for here and the website. These are some of the ones I've edited so far - I hope you like them!

Bonbon earrings
Everyone I showed these to said something along the lines of
"How sweet!"

So I've called them Bonbons.
They were inspired by Jane's crocheted earrings that I posted here
and in case you haven't got your copy of May's Beads and Beyond yet
go and get it now as Jane's written a fantastic masterclass
on making crocheted jewellery.



Papillion
A rejuvenataion of a previous design.
The first one I made sold really quickly, so I'm really not sure why
it's taken me until now to make more!
This necklace will be a made-to-order piece and can be oxidised or shiny.

The new designs aren't quite on the website yet as I need to edit a couple more photos, but they will be on there soon - I'll let you know when!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love those bon bon earrings, they are fantastic! Another thing for my (extensive) wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them Jane - your earrings inspired them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails