Tuesday 24 November 2009

Tutorial Tuesday - wire wrapped briolettes

There are two tutorials this week as I'd written one for you and then found another that I just had to share!


The one I've written is on wire wrapping briolettes, those beautiful tear drop shaped beads with a hole running across the tip - the beads that can be so versatile but tricky to use if you haven't picked up some hints and tips. There are several different ways of wrapping briolettes so that they can be attached securely to your jewellery, and this tutorial shows you how to do my prefered method with step by step photos. And it's free! I love using briolettes, mainly in earrings as you can see in the photos here.


You can find it here on my website. The tutorial does assume that you know how to form wrapped loops, but I've got a free tutorial on that too, and you can find that one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails