Wednesday 28 January 2009

This is Me

I stumbled upon this quiz last night - you know how it is, you follow a link that leads to another blog that leads to another that leads to something that makes you stop. It's a multiple choice quiz - you know that sort that you choose one of the offered answers, or in this case a picture that goes with a statement. I thought it would be a bit of fun and just clicked on the pictures that appealed to me the most - and was very surprised to get an 'evaluation' at the end that seemed to be, well, ME! Whoever wrote the end result descriptions has got a beautiful way with words, and I actually found it very inspiring to see in words how I feel about what I do and how I create. The quiz designated me a 'Hands on' person, which is, obviously, spot on.

I won't bore you with everything it said, but this is the part that really made me go "This is Me":
"For you, creativity is all about getting physical. You like to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Being able to make something with your hands is an important expression of who you are. Art is probably a big part of your life. And you like to use your natural flair for creativity at work and at home. You particularly enjoy the feeling of seeing a project through from start to finish. Nothing beats that sense of satisfaction that comes from watching your own creation evolve and grow. Chances are you really appreciate the special skills that you have – it’s a wonderful way to be able to express yourself in this way."

So go on, how do you create? You can find the quiz here!

1 comment:

  1. I did the test too! It is so interesting. I could not get to the image which you have placed though.. Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails