Sunday 17 August 2008

Is it Sunday already?!

Well that weekend went quickly! The Hobbies Festival was a success - only a couple of sales but lots of people had a go at making their own jewellery. My mission to pass on the addiction of beading and jewellery making is going strong! I had lots of interest in my workshops and jewellery parties, which is obviously good, and a few workshop bookings as well. With this type of event the emphasis is on encouraging people to have a go at a new hobby rather than selling, and I won't really know what will come of it all for months. I'm still getting workshop bookings and other business from a similar event I did last year. All in all it was a good weekend, but tiring! Thank you to Sam who came and helped me on Saturday afternoon - she was an absolute star! - and to Nicky who came to give me some moral support and a quick (much needed!) break this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails