Saturday 5 January 2008

Happy New Year

Well, I wasn't good at updating my blog in the run up to Christmas, was I? I was busy making and selling and teaching jewellery and Christmas shopping in between. It was also B's second birthday shortly before Christmas, so I was concentrating on that as well. I promise to try better in the New Year!

I hope you all had relaxing Christmas holidays. I managed to get the flu the week before Christmas while we were up at T's mum's - perfect timing! We drove home on the Sunday and T made me stay in bed on Christmas Eve in the hope that I'd be better for Christmas Day. He looked after Ben, delivered Christmas cards, wrapped the last few presents and tidied the house in preparation for my parents and brother coming over for the big day while I slept - what a star!

I had a bit of a break from making jewellery Christmas itself but the New Year has brought lots of new ideas! I've been concentrating on making earrings as that section in the my website has become a bit bare and the hoops below have just been added to the website. I've also just listed a necklace made using a beautiful lampwork bead by Emma Mason.





One last photo - B blowing the candles out on his birthday cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every one and will do my best to get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails